Windsor Charter Academy Executive Board
WCA Mission Statement
Windsor Charter Academy provides our students with a solid academic foundation through our K-8 Core Knowledge and our rigorous 9-12 early college high school curricula. Our culture empowers our students to achieve academic excellence through critical thinking, character development, and a love for lifelong learning.
The WCA Executive Board Meetings are held on the 4th Thursday of each month at 5:30 p.m. for a work session and begin the regular session at 6:30 p.m. in the WCA library (unless otherwise posted on the master calendar.
Work & Regular Session Agenda: March 23, 2017
Upcoming Work & Regular Board Meeting Dates:
- March 8, 2017 @ 5:30 p.m. Work Session
- March 23, 2017 @ 5:30 p.m. Work Session / 6:30 p.m. Regular Session
2016 Meeting Minutes
- February 8, 2017 Minutes and Documents
- January 26, 2017 Minutes and Documents
- January 11, 2017 Minutes and Documents
- December 19, 2016 Minutes and Documents
- December 15, 2016 Minutes and Documents
- November 17, 2016 Minutes and Documents
- October 27, 2016 Minutes and Documents
- October 19, 2016 Minutes and Documents
- September 22, 2016
- August 25, 2016
- July 28, 2016
- July 21, 2016
- June 23, 2016
- May 26, 2016
- April 28, 2016
- March 24, 2016
- March 10, 2016
- February 24, 2016
- February 17, 2016
- January 28, 2016
2015 Meeting Minutes
- January 7, 2015
- January 22, 2015
- February 19, 2015
- March 26, 2015
- April 23, 2015
- May 28, 2015
- June 22, 2015
- July 23, 2015
- August 27, 2015
- September 24, 2015
- October 15, 2015
- November 3, 2015
- November 19, 2015
- December 4, 2015
- December 17, 2015
Please contact the WCA Office for the official meeting minutes from previous meetings.
The Windsor Charter Academy Executive Board adheres to the official Board Policies.
Windsor Charter Academy adopts the same policies as Weld RE-4 School District. Many policies are different only with respect to delegation of authority. Unless specified as “Adopted by WCA”, the policies listed are as adopted by the School District. Some district policies are not applicable to WCA and are waived without replacement.
Board committees support board members in their work in governance and oversight. Each committee has one board member liaison and a committee member that serves as the chairperson.
The chairperson’s priorities and focus in leading should align with the governing board to carry out the intent of the subcommittee and to increase the likelihood of success. Board committees establish goals and benchmarks to measure success.
- Elementary School Accountability (SAC): First Wednesday of September, November, February, and April at 2:00 p.m.
- Secondary School Accountability (SAC): First Wednesday of October, December, March, and May at 2:00 p.m.
- Finance Committee: Third Thursday of every month at 2:00 p.m.
- Education Committee: September 14th, December 7th, March 8th, and June 14th at 4:00 p.m.
- Strategic Planning Committee: First Tuesday of every month at 2:00 p.m.
- School & Student Safety Committee: First Tuesday of every month at 5:30 p.m.
- Dress Code AdHoc Committee: Second Wednesday of January and February at 3:45 p.m.
- Expansion AdHoc Committee: August 24th, September 15th, October 20th, and November 10th at 6:00 p.m.
- Election AdHoc Committee: TBD