Windsor Charter Academy Executive Board
WCA Mission Statement
Windsor Charter Academy provides our students with a solid academic foundation through our K-8 Core Knowledge and our rigorous 9-12 early college high school curricula. Our culture empowers our students to achieve academic excellence through critical thinking, character development, and a love for lifelong learning.
WCA Executive Board Members
Contact all board members at once at:
- WCA Board President: Sam Penn
- Board Vice President: John Feyen
- Board Treasurer: Donna James
- Board Secretary: Kevin Albertsen
- Sherry Bartmann
- Carolyn Mader
- Jenny Ojala
The WCA Executive Board Meetings are held on the 4th Thursday of each month at 5:30 p.m. for a work session and begin the regular session at 6:30 p.m. in the high school commons (unless otherwise posted on the master calendar).
Executive Board Meeting Agenda: August 23, 2018
Upcoming Work & Regular Board Meeting Dates:
- August 23, 2018--Regular Session
- September 13, 2018--Work Session
- September 27, 2018--Regular Session
2018 MEETING MINUTES
2017 MEETING MINUTES
- January 11, 2017
- January 26, 2017
- February 8, 2017
- February 28, 2017
- March 8, 2017
- March 23, 2017
- April 13, 2017
- April 27, 2017
- May 3, 2017
- May 11, 2017
- May 17, 2017
- May 31, 2017
- June 28, 2017
- July 27, 2017
- August 14, 2017
- August 24, 2017
- September 28, 2017
- October 26, 2017
- November 30, 2017
- December 21, 2017
The Windsor Charter Academy Executive Board adheres to the official Board Policies.
Windsor Charter Academy adopts the same policies as Weld RE-4 School District. Many policies are different only with respect to delegation of authority. Unless specified as “Adopted by WCA”, the policies listed are as adopted by the School District. Some district policies are not applicable to WCA and are waived without replacement.
Board committees support board members in their work in governance and oversight. Each committee has at least one board member liaison and a committee member that serves as the chairperson.
The chairperson’s priorities and focus in leading should align with the governing board to carry out the intent of the subcommittee and to increase the likelihood of success. Board committees establish goals and benchmarks to measure success.
- School Accountability Committee (SAC): September 10th, November 5th, November 30th, December 10th at 3:45 p.m.
- Finance Committee: Third Thursday of every month at 3:30 p.m. (No July meeting)
- Education Committee: September 13th, October 11th, November 8th and December 13th at 3:45 p.m.
- School & Student Safety Committee: September 6th, November 1st, February 7th and May 2nd at 3:45 p.m.