WCA Elementary School Dress Code Policy
At WCA, we strive to make academics the primary focus of our students by limiting distractions as much as possible. It is our goal that all WCA students maintain their person and clothing in a modest, clean, and orderly manner consistent with the school uniform dress code.
Please make sure your student dresses in alignment with our Dress Code Policy. It is our goal to be diligent in supporting the school policy, particularly with the length of shorts, skorts, skirts, and dresses. All shorts, skorts, skirts, and dresses must not be shorter than a credit card length above the knee.
Thank you for your support as we strive to ensure that all students are dressed for academic success.
Elementary Dress Code guide
Pants, Capris & Shorts
Jumpers, Skirts, Skorts & Dresses
Sweaters & Sweater Vests
- Socks any color that is mostly solid. Sport / athletic socks allowed with different colors.
- No patterns or prints.
- Must be below the knee.
- All shoes must have closed toes, heels and sides.
- No lighted, character, soft soled bath / bedroom type slippers, house shoes, or shoes with wheels in the bottom are permitted.
- Any heels must be lower than 1½ inches.
- Hair must be neatly groomed and of natural color.
- Hair accessories shall be in good taste and not excessive. Accessories should be solid navy blue, green, light yellow, white, light blue, grey, or WCA plaid. Bows should not exceed the size of a credit card.
- No Mohawks, Fauxhawks, and any other hair design that administration deems distracting to learning.