Windsor Charter Academy Financial Transparency
Windsor Charter Academy
Financial Transparency 2015-16
Windsor Charter Academy is located at 810 Automation Drive., Windsor, CO 80550 within the Weld RE-4 school district.
We are expanding from a K-8 to a K-12 with a mission to bring innovation into education. Our new MS/HS will be in partnership with Aims Community College and will provide our students with the opportunity to graduate with a high school diploma as well as an Associates Degree from Aims at no cost to parents/guardians.
Required Financial Transparency
Colorado Revised Statues 22-44-304
Statements for Current and Prior Two Years:
- Adopted Budget - Including Uniform Budget Summary
- Financial Audit
- Quarterly Financial Statements
- Salary Schedules or Policies
- Accounts Payable Check Registers
- Credit, Debit, and Purchase Card Statements
- Investment Performance Reports and Statements
Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.