Programs will run during the following three 4-day weeks:
- May 30-June 2 (Tuesday-Friday)
- June 19-June 22 (Monday-Thursday)
- June 26-June 29 (Monday-Thursday)
- Drop-off and Checkin: 9:00 a.m. - 9:15 a.m.
- Morning Session: 9:15 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
- Lunch/Recess: 11:45 a.m. -12:30 p.m.
- Pick-up & Afternoon Checkin: 12:15 p.m. -12:30 p.m.
- Afternoon Session: 12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- An optional student showcase will be held on the dates listed below. Each session will have a showcase date for students to display and present their work. Families are encouraged to attend.
- Friday, June 2nd from 3 - 4 p.m.
- Thursday, June 22nd from 3 - 4 p.m.
- Thursday, June 29th from 3 - 4 p.m.
Windsor Charter Academy is hosting a Summer Enrichment Program for K-12 students. This 3-week program will offer numerous unique and engaging classes for students. Classes will be offered from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. with a 45-minute break for lunch.
To view a summary of the courses offered and to learn more about our summer camp instructors click to view the course catalog below.
The cost to attend the summer program will be $100/session.
Register for 3 or more sessions and save $5/session.
Families registering more than one child will receive a $20 family discount on their entire registration with the code familyfun.
Lunch plans are available on a per week basis student have the choice of a hot lunch plan for $20/week or a salad bar only plan for $12/week.
The following courses have an additional $15 supply fee:
- High School Color Guard
- 3rd-5th Grade Intro to Baton Twirling
- 6th-8th Grade Intro to Baton Twirling
Cash or check payments may be mailed or brought to the middle/high school front office at 810 Automation Dr.
Registration will be open April 11th through May 10th, 2017.