Join the WCA Family!
- WCA is a tuition-free K-12 public school.
- Our enrollment lottery will take place during the month of January for the 2018-19 school year. Click on the "Apply Now" button below to enter a student into the lottery.
- Enrollment is open to any child who resides inside or outside of the Weld County RE-4 School District. Non-district resident students may be accepted for enrollment only after all resident students on the waiting list for the same grade have been offered a position.
- Siblings of current students have priority for enrollment.
- If you are selected, you will receive a phone call and an email offering your child a position at the school.
- Please contact the front office if you would like to schedule a tour of our school.
- To have your child entered into our enrollment letter, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
We know that touring our school while students are in the building is valuable for families considering Windsor Charter Academy. We offer building tours on the 2nd Friday of each month. Click here to sign up for a tour.
Intent to Enroll
Click on "Apply Now" to download and complete a copy of the Windsor Charter Academy New Parent Intent to Enroll application. Please email a completed form to Diana Stanislav, our WCA registrar, or drop it off at either WCA school location. If you have any questions please contact Diana Stanislav. We would love to be a part of your child's academic journey!
At WCA, we strive to make academics the primary focus of our students by limiting distractions as much as possible. It is our goal that all WCA students maintain their person and clothing in a modest, clean, and orderly manner consistent with the school uniform dress code. Please review the dress code policy relative to your child's grade level and our official Dress Code Policy.
Below are our course selections and catalogs for middle and high school students. If you have any questions about any course, please contact Erica Koehler.