Join the WCA Family!
WCA is currently a K-11 public school, with grade 12 opening fall 2017.
Our enrollment lottery will take place during the month of February for the 2017-18 school year.
Prospective Parent Information Night:
- Elementary School:
- Monday, November 7, 2016 at 6:00pm at the Elementary Library.
- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 5:00pm at the Elementary School Library.
- Middle/High School:
- Tuesday, November 8, 2016 at 6:00pm at the Middle/High School Library.
- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 6:30pm at the Middle/High School Library.
Enrollment is open to any child who resides inside or outside of the Weld County RE-4 School District. Non-district resident students may be accepted for enrollment only after all resident students on the waiting list for the same grade have been offered a position.
Siblings of current students have priority for enrollment.
If you are selected, you will receive a phone call and an email offering your child a position at the school.
For student entering Kindergarten, they must be 5 years of age by August 15th. WCA offers full and part-time kindergarten.
- Full Day Kindergarten: $3,000.00 for 2017-2018 School Year
- $300 deposit due upon enrollment that covers May's 2018 tuition
- $300 per month, August through April
- Part-Time Kindergarten: Tuition-free
Part-time Kindergarten students schedules vary depending on which days of the week your student is enrolled.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday students attend class:
- Monday mornings from 8:10 a.m. - 11:20 a.m.
- Wednesdays and Fridays, from 8:10 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday students attend class:
- Monday afternoons from 12:10 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday, from 8:10 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
Intent to Enroll
Click on "Apply Now" to download and complete a copy of the Windsor Charter Academy New Parent Intent to Enroll application. Please email a completed form to Diana Stanislav, our WCA registrar, or drop it off at either WCA school location. If you have any questions please contact Diana Stanislav. We would love to be a part of your child's academic journey!
At WCA, we strive to make academics the primary focus of our students by limiting distractions as much as possible. It is our goal that all WCA students maintain their person and clothing in a modest, clean, and orderly manner consistent with the school uniform dress code. Please review the dress code policy relative to your child's grade level and our official Dress Code Policy.
Below are our course selections and catalogs for middle and high school students. If you have any questions about any course, please contact Erica Koehler.