Join us for our 3rd Annual Windsor Charter Academy Benefit Gala!
Saturday, April 8, 2017
The Ranch Event Complex
First National Bank Building- South Hall
WCA families and community partners come together to support our school at this incredible celebration!
In its first two years, our gala raised over $80,000 for our school. This year, our fundraising efforts will focus on supporting interactive learning at WCA. We hope to invest in additional SmartBoards and a learning pavilion in our organic garden using funds raised at the gala.
An Overview of our Evening
6:00 p.m.- Event Doors Open
6:00-7:30 p.m.- Cocktail Reception & Silent Auction
8:00 p.m. - Evening Program, Live Auction, and Paddle Call, Reverse Raffle Drawing
9:30 p.m.- Live Music by "Maxwell Mud" & Dancing
While the gala benefits our students, the event is appropriate for adults only.
Tickets for the gala are no longer on sale. We are unable to sell tickets after March 31.
The gala features silent and live auctions. Our auction committee has worked tirelessly creating incredible over 70 auction packages including:
- BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND- 8 Days/ 7 Nights at Villa Encanto, a beachfront villa outside Puerto Vallarta. This property can accommodate 14 adults/ 20 with children and includes a personal chef. Get together with family and friends to bid on this incredible experience! Click here for details about this amazing property.
- Super Bowl 50 Helmet Signed by Peyton Manning
- Meier 176 Colorado Flag Graphic Skis
- 2 Sessions of Summer Camp at WCA
- Picasso & Wine Party for 10
- Prohibition Party in the Roosevelt Room of the 4th Street Chop House & Limo ride for 8
- 2 Broncos vs. Chargers Football Tickets
- WCA Fastpass: Head to the Front of the WCA Pick-up Line
- Hot Air Balloon Ride with Local Windsor Balloonist
- Helicopter Ride from Front Range Helicopter
- Major Landscaping Package Including: Seeding, Fertilization, and aerator rental
- 4 Tickets to "Frozen Before it Hits Broadway" at the Denver Center for Performing Arts/ Stay in Halcyon Cherry Creek
- One-of-a-kind Teacher Experiences
- $2,000 Toward Orthodontics
- Original Artwork by Neil Lillard
- Golf Packages
- Spa Packages
Click here for a complete listing of our 2017 silent & live auctions. This is a draft is subject to change. A final listing will be distributed at the gala.
Fun & Games
Heads & Tails: $10 per chance (or 3 chances for $20) to win a $500 cash prize. This game will get you dancing! Rules will be outlined in the program, but don't miss your chance to buy these beads!
Win a Fall Break Disneyland Trip for 4!
Reverse Raffle Presented by Integrated Dental Arts:
50 raffle tickets will be sold for $100. Starting at 7:30, numbers will be eliminated until one ticket remains. The winner will receive: 3 nights lodging (10/13/17-10/16/17), 4 park hopper passes, and $1000 toward airfare. Any Changes to the package may incur additional cost and are subject to availability.
Paddle Call: Guests will be invited to "raise their paddle" to make a charitable donation to support interactive learning opportunities for Windsor Charter Academy Students.
These efforts, combined with proceeds raised through the auction, will directly benefit Windsor Charter Academy students.
Our Gala Decor is presented by Baessler Homes and will be Roaring 20s-themed. Think Gatsby glamour meets speak-easy style.
"Prohibition” Pork –Braised Pork with Apples and Onions
Filet of Salmon Buerre Blanc
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans with Lemon Butter Drizzle
A Selection of Fruit and Cream Pies
Attire for the Gala is cocktail, business, or roaring 20s themed attire.
Venue Details & Parking Map
This year's gala will be held in the SOUTH HALL of the First National Bank Building (last year, we were in the North Hall!) Gala guests enter the Ranch Event Complex through the main gates from Fairgrounds Avenue (CR 5) and park in the A or B lots. Guests should follow the sidewalk to the east doors of First National Bank Building which lead to the South Hall. Click Here for a venue map.
We are excited to have "Maxwell Mud," a local Fort Collins band, for the dancing portion of our evening.
Is the Gala appropriate for students?
While our Gala supports our students, this event is not appropriate for children. Our Gala is intended to be a "date night" format. Come mingle in this celebratory atmosphere with our teachers, board, adminstration parents, and community partners!
Contact Emily Land with event, sponsorship, or ticket questions.